This research was supported by the Academy of Finland, the Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation, the Emil Aaltonen Foundation, and the Finnish Cultural Foundation.
Processing of complex sounds in the human auditory cortex as revealed by magnetic brain responses
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 369–375, July 1996
How to Cite
ALHO, K., TERVANIEMI, M., HUOTILAINEN, M., LAVIKAINEN, J., TIITINEN, H., ILMONIEMI, R. J., KNUUTILA, J. and NÄÄTÄNEN, R. (1996), Processing of complex sounds in the human auditory cortex as revealed by magnetic brain responses. Psychophysiology, 33: 369–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1996.tb01061.x
We are grateful to Robert T. Knight, Patrick May, Göte Nyman, Jukka Saarinen, and Veijo Virsu for their constructive comments during the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received January 3, 1995; Accepted July 3, 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!