This work was supported by the Swedish Work Environment Fund and the Medical Research Council (UK)
Predicting sleep latency from the three-process model of alertness regulation
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 385–389, July 1996
How to Cite
ÄKERSTEDT, T. and FOLKARD, S. (1996), Predicting sleep latency from the three-process model of alertness regulation. Psychophysiology, 33: 385–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1996.tb01063.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Recived May 26, 1994; Accepted July 6, 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!