Frances Martin was supported by an NH&MRC Applied Health Sciences Traince Fellowship
The effect of lorazepam on memory and event-related potentials in heavy and light social drinkers
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 446–456, July 1996
How to Cite
NICHOLS, J. M. and MARTIN, F. (1996), The effect of lorazepam on memory and event-related potentials in heavy and light social drinkers. Psychophysiology, 33: 446–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1996.tb01070.x
We thank Peter Tattam for his programming.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received July 18, 1995; Accepted September 13, 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.