Preparation of this report was aided by National Science Foundation grains DBC 9205890. SES-9110572, and SHK-9422242. and by Nationonl Institute of Menial Health grant MH-41328.
Effect sizes and p values: What should be reported and what should be replicated?
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 175–183, March 1996
How to Cite
Greenwald, AnthonyG., Gonzalez, R., Harris, Richard.J. and Guthrie, D. (1996), Effect sizes and p values: What should be reported and what should be replicated?. Psychophysiology, 33: 175–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1996.tb02121.x
We thank J. Scott Armstrong. David Bakan, Ronald P. Carver, Jacob Cohen. Alice Eagly, Lynne Edwards, Robert Frick, Gideon Keren, Lester Kruteger, Fred Leavitt, Joel R. Levin, Clifford unneborg, David Lykken, Paul E. Meehl. Ronald C. Serlin, Bruce Thompson, David Weiss, and this journal's reviewers for commnents on an earlier draft. Although these comments helped greatly in sharpening and clarifying arguments, the article's subjects matter regrettably affords no uniform consensus. so the final version contains assertions that will be unacceptable to some commenters.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received September 19, 1994; Accepted November 3. 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.