This research has been made possible by a fellowship from the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences.
An ERP study of visual spatial attention and letter target detection for isoluminant and nonisoluminant stimuli
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 553–565, September 1997
How to Cite
WIJERS, A. A., LANGE, J. J., MULDER, G. and MULDER, L. J. M. (1997), An ERP study of visual spatial attention and letter target detection for isoluminant and nonisoluminant stimuli. Psychophysiology, 34: 553–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1997.tb01742.x
We wish to thank Joop Clots. Edwin Kiers. Eisc Hockstra, and Jan Smit for technical support.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received July 29, 1996; Accepted March 3, 1997)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.