This research was supported by a fellowship from the Fonds de Recherche on Sante du Quebec and by a grant from the National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada to A. Achim.
Principal component analysis of event-related potentials: Misallocation of variance revisited
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 597–606, September 1997
How to Cite
ACHIM, A. and MARCANTONI, W. (1997), Principal component analysis of event-related potentials: Misallocation of variance revisited. Psychophysiology, 34: 597–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1997.tb01746.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received April 29, 1996; Accepted November 29, 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.