This study was supported in part by a grant to M. Sallinen from the Academy of Finland.
Mismatch negativity during objective and subjective sleepiness
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 694–702, November 1997
How to Cite
SALLINEN, M. and LYYTINEN, H. (1997), Mismatch negativity during objective and subjective sleepiness. Psychophysiology, 34: 694–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1997.tb02144.x
We thank Jakka Kaartinen. Timo Rossi, and Timo Russuvirta for their contribution to this study.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received June 13, 1996; Accepted April 30, 1997)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.