This work was supported by the UK Department of Transport.
Suppression of sleepiness in drivers: Combination of caffeine with a short nap
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 721–725, November 1997
How to Cite
Reyner, L. A. and Horne, J. A. (1997), Suppression of sleepiness in drivers: Combination of caffeine with a short nap. Psychophysiology, 34: 721–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1997.tb02148.x
We thank Hilarie Kemp and Geoff Maycock for their assistance with this project.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received December 6, 1997; Accepted March 14, 1997)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.