Supported by the Academy of Finland and by the BIRCH Large-Scale Facility (Human Capital and Mobility Programme of the European Community) in the Low Temperature Laboratory of Helsinki University of Technology.
Temporal characteristics of auditory sensory memory: Neuromagnetic evidence
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 308–316, May 1997
How to Cite
MCEVOY, L., LEVÄNEN, S. and LOVELESS, N. (1997), Temporal characteristics of auditory sensory memory: Neuromagnetic evidence. Psychophysiology, 34: 308–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1997.tb02401.x
The MRIs were obtained from the Department of Radiology. Helsinki University Central Hospital, and were evaluated by O. Salonen. We thank Riitta Hari and Mikko Uusitalo for comments on the manuscript.
Linda McFvoy's present address: EEG Systems Laboratory. One Rincon Center, 101 Spear Street, Suite 204, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received February 20, 1996; Accepted September 6, 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.