We thank the two anonymous reviewers for their extensive comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. We also thank Chris Durchholz, Thom Richards, and Ted Wallace for their help in data acquisition and analysis.
Autonomic patterns during respiratory suspensions: Possible markers of Transcendental Consciousness
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January 1997
How to Cite
TRAVIS, F. and WALLACE, R. K. (1997), Autonomic patterns during respiratory suspensions: Possible markers of Transcendental Consciousness. Psychophysiology, 34: 39–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1997.tb02414.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received February 20, 1995; Accepted April 23, 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.