This research was supported by grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA 05147) and the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (AA 00175). Yoon Mi Hur assisted with the genetic analyses.
P300 event-related potential heritability in monozygotic and dizygotic twins
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 47–58, January 1997
How to Cite
KATSANIS, J., IACONO, W. G., MCGUE, M. K. and CARLSON, S. R. (1997), P300 event-related potential heritability in monozygotic and dizygotic twins. Psychophysiology, 34: 47–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1997.tb02415.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received December 29, 1994; Accepted May 1, 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.