We are grateful to Sampo Antila, Steve Hackley, Olaf Hauk, Anne Lehtokoski, Teemu Rinne, Elisabeth Service, Jaana Simola, Mari Tervaniemi, and the anonymous referees for their help, comments, and suggestions at different stages of this work. This work was supported by the Medical Research Council (UK), the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Academy of Finland, and the European Community, under the “Information Society Technologies Programme” (IST-2001-35282).
Word-specific cortical activity as revealed by the mismatch negativity
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 106–112, January 2004
How to Cite
Pulvermüller, F., Shtyrov, Y., Kujala, T. and Näätänen, R. (2004), Word-specific cortical activity as revealed by the mismatch negativity. Psychophysiology, 41: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2003.00135.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
- (Received October 23, 2002; Accepted June 15, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.