I.F.G. was supported by a grant from NSF (IIS-0082119). C.A.J. and M.K. were supported by grants from the McDonnell Foundation (15573-S6), NICHD (22614), and NIA (08313).
Automatic removal of eye movement and blink artifacts from EEG data using blind component separation
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 313–325, March 2004
How to Cite
Joyce, C. A., Gorodnitsky, I. F. and Kutas, M. (2004), Automatic removal of eye movement and blink artifacts from EEG data using blind component separation. Psychophysiology, 41: 313–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2003.00141.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
- (Received November 4, 2002; Accepted July 13, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.