We thank Matthew Walker and the anonymous reviewers for commenting upon drafts of this article. The research was supported by the N.I.H. (NIMH MH48,832).
Thinking and hallucinating: Reciprocal changes in sleep
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 298–305, March 2004
How to Cite
Fosse, R., Stickgold, R. and Hobson, J. A. (2004), Thinking and hallucinating: Reciprocal changes in sleep. Psychophysiology, 41: 298–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2003.00146.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
- (Received August 5, 2002; Accepted August 25, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.