We are grateful to Marcel Hendrickx, Johan Gielissen, and Ron Hellenbrand (Maastricht University) for their technical support. We also wish to thank Jukka Hyönä (University of Turku, Finland) and Pieter Unema (Maastricht University) for their advices on pupillary measurement. Furthermore, we thank Fren Smulders (Maastricht University) and two anonymous reviewers for their suggestions concerning the data analysis. The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) is gratefully acknowledged for funding this project. Address reprint requests to: Pascal W. M. Van Gerven, Maastricht University, Faculty of Psychology, Department of Neurocognition, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memory load and the cognitive pupillary response in aging
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 167–174, March 2004
How to Cite
Van Gerven, P. W. M., Paas, F., Van Merriënboer, J. J. G. and Schmidt, H. G. (2004), Memory load and the cognitive pupillary response in aging. Psychophysiology, 41: 167–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2003.00148.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- (Received March 12, 2001; Accepted August 30, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.