Portions of this article were presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research, Washington, DC, October 2–6, 2002.
The functional locus of the lateralized readiness potential
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 220–230, March 2004
How to Cite
Masaki, H., Wild-wall, N., Sangals, J. and Sommer, W. (2004), The functional locus of the lateralized readiness potential. Psychophysiology, 41: 220–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00150.x
This study was supported by a fellowship of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science to the first author. The authors would like to thank Allen Osman for valuable discussions, Kathrin Pusch for her assistance in collecting the data, and William Gehring, Toby Mordkoff, Birgit Stürmer, and one anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- (Received January 20, 2003; Accepted August 5, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.