Portions of this article were presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research, Washington, DC, October 2–6, 2002.
The functional locus of the lateralized readiness potential
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 220–230, March 2004
How to Cite
Masaki, H., Wild-wall, N., Sangals, J. and Sommer, W. (2004), The functional locus of the lateralized readiness potential. Psychophysiology, 41: 220–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00150.x
This study was supported by a fellowship of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science to the first author. The authors would like to thank Allen Osman for valuable discussions, Kathrin Pusch for her assistance in collecting the data, and William Gehring, Toby Mordkoff, Birgit Stürmer, and one anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
- (Received January 20, 2003; Accepted August 5, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.