This work was supported by NIH grants AG00096-17 and AG-019681. The authors thank Carl Cotman for support. We also thank Hillel Pratt, Henry Michalewski, Vahagn Ovasapyan, and Lani Bennett for valuable discussions concerning these experiments.
Visual encoding differentially affects auditory event-related potentials during working memory retrieval
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 186–192, March 2004
How to Cite
Golob, E. J. and Starr, A. (2004), Visual encoding differentially affects auditory event-related potentials during working memory retrieval. Psychophysiology, 41: 186–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00154.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
- (Received February 14, 2003; Accepted August 23, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.