This research was supported by the Norwegian Research Council. The authors have contributed equally, and the names are presented in random order. We thank Ivar Reinvang for discussions regarding the data, and Kristoffer S. Nielsen for providing computer software for identification of peaks and presentations of grand average curves.
Life-span changes in P3a
Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 575–583, July 2004
How to Cite
Fjell, A. M. and Walhovd, K. B. (2004), Life-span changes in P3a. Psychophysiology, 41: 575–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00177.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
- (Received September 16, 2002; Accepted November 10, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.