This research was supported by grant R01 HD27592, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, awarded to the first author. Preliminary results were presented at the International Conference on Infant Studies, Brighton, England, July 2000. We are grateful for the diligent and generous participation of our study families, without which this research would not have been possible.
The psychophysiology of the maternal–fetal relationship
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 510–520, July 2004
How to Cite
Dipietro, J. A., Irizarry, R. A., Costigan, K. A. and Gurewitsch, E. D. (2004), The psychophysiology of the maternal–fetal relationship. Psychophysiology, 41: 510–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00187.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
- (Received April 9, 2003; Accepted November 5, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.