Research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Germany), the Medical Research Council (UK) and the European Science Foundation.
Neurophysiological correlates of word and pseudo-word processing in well-recovered aphasics and patients with right-hemispheric stroke
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 584–591, July 2004
How to Cite
Pulvermüller, F., Mohr, B. and Lutzenberger, W. (2004), Neurophysiological correlates of word and pseudo-word processing in well-recovered aphasics and patients with right-hemispheric stroke. Psychophysiology, 41: 584–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00188.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2004
- (Received April 11, 2003; Accepted November 6, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!