This research was supported by a Socrates-Erasmus exchange studentship to G.H. while she was visiting Glasgow, by a grant by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (So 177/14-1) to W.S., and by grants by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (17/S14233) and the Royal Society to S.R.S.
What's special about personally familiar faces? A multimodal approach
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2004
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 688–701, September 2004
How to Cite
Herzmann, G., Schweinberger, S. R., Sommer, W. and Jentzsch, I. (2004), What's special about personally familiar faces? A multimodal approach. Psychophysiology, 41: 688–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00196.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2004
- (Received July 31, 2003; Accepted January 5, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.