Nick Yeung is now at the Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Rafal Bogacz is now at the Department of Computer Science, Bristol University, Bristol, UK. Clay Holroyd is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The Matlab code used to generate the simulated EEG data is available from Rafal Bogacz at http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/home/rafal/phasereset. The Matlab code used to visualize the data is available from Scott Makeig at http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott/index.html. The use of the EEGLab toolbox in the present research is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Sander Nieuwenhuis, Scott Makeig, and five anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on previous drafts of the manuscript. The research was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (P50-MH62196) and National Science Foundation (DBR98-71186), and by a postdoctoral fellowship from the National Institutes of Mental Health to Clay Holroyd (MH63550).
Detection of synchronized oscillations in the electroencephalogram: An evaluation of methods
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 822–832, November 2004
How to Cite
Yeung, N., Bogacz, R., Holroyd, C. B. and Cohen, J. D. (2004), Detection of synchronized oscillations in the electroencephalogram: An evaluation of methods. Psychophysiology, 41: 822–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00239.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2004
- (Received February 5, 2004; Accepted June 11, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.