We thank Ines Jentzsch, J. Toby Mordkoff, and Fren Smulders for helpful comments on earlier drafts of the manuscript.
The application of jackknife-based onset detection of lateralized readiness potential in correlative approaches
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 845–860, November 2004
How to Cite
Stahl, J. and Gibbons, H. (2004), The application of jackknife-based onset detection of lateralized readiness potential in correlative approaches. Psychophysiology, 41: 845–860. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00243.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
- (Received August 8, 2003; Accepted June 18, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.