Cognitive performance and cerebral blood flow in essential hypotension
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2004
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 905–913, November 2004
How to Cite
Duschek, S. and Schandry, R. (2004), Cognitive performance and cerebral blood flow in essential hypotension. Psychophysiology, 41: 905–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00249.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2004
- (Received March 3, 2004; Accepted August 24, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.