The authors thank Dr. Heinz Rüddel for helping to conduct the two experimental studies at the University Clinic in Bonn, Germany. The help of the technical support group Psychology (IDP) at the University of Groningen is greatly acknowledged.
Introducing a baroreflex model for studying cardiovascular effects of mental workload
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 961–981, November 2004
How to Cite
Van Roon, A. M., Mulder, L. J.M., Althaus, M. and Mulder, G. (2004), Introducing a baroreflex model for studying cardiovascular effects of mental workload. Psychophysiology, 41: 961–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2004.00251.x
Gijsbertus Mulder passed away in 1999; we dedicate this article to his memory.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
- (Received October 14, 2002; Accepted September 2, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.