Preparation of this article was supported in part by grant MH63699 to Theodore P. Beauchaine from the National Institute of Mental Health. We thank Lisa Kopp for her helpful contributions to this work.
A comparison of psychophysiological and self-report measures of BAS and BIS activation
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 108–115, January 2005
How to Cite
Brenner, S. L., Beauchaine, T. P. and Sylvers, P. D. (2005), A comparison of psychophysiological and self-report measures of BAS and BIS activation. Psychophysiology, 42: 108–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2005.00261.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
- (Received April 13, 2004; Accepted September 28, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.