Emotions and airway resistance in asthma: Study with whole body plethysmography
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 92–97, January 2005
How to Cite
Von Leupoldt, A. and Dahme, B. (2005), Emotions and airway resistance in asthma: Study with whole body plethysmography. Psychophysiology, 42: 92–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2005.00263.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2005
- (Received June 2, 2004; Accepted October 18, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.