This work was supported by the German Research Foundation (SPP 1107). K.F. and M.U. have equally contributed to this article. We thank M. Grigutsch for support in time-frequency decomposition.
Electrophysiological correlates of error correction
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2005
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 72–82, January 2005
How to Cite
Fiehler, K., Ullsperger, M. and Von Cramon, D. Y. (2005), Electrophysiological correlates of error correction. Psychophysiology, 42: 72–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2005.00265.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2005
- (Received March 8, 2004; Accepted October 28, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.