This project was supported by The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research, (NWO VENI project nr. 451-02-026 “It's all in the rhythm” and NWO Pioneer project: “Music, Mind, Machine”). We hereby greatly acknowledge Helge Nordby for fruitful comments. We thank Gerard van Oijen and Paul Trilsbeek for technical support.
Expectancy effects on omission evoked potentials in musicians and non-musicians
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 191–201, March 2005
How to Cite
Jongsma, M. L.A., Eichele, T., Quiroga, R. Q., Jenks, K. M., Desain, P., Honing, H. and Van Rijn, C. M. (2005), Expectancy effects on omission evoked potentials in musicians and non-musicians. Psychophysiology, 42: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2005.00269.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- (Received May 1, 2003; Accepted August 12, 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.