Anthony Singhal is now at the CIHR Group for Action and Perception, Department of Psychology, the University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada. This research was supported by an award from the York University Faculty of Arts Committee on Research, Grants and Scholarships to B. Fowler.
The late Nd reflects a memory trace containing amodal spatial information
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2005
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 531–539, September 2005
How to Cite
Meehan, S., Singhal, A. and Fowler, B. (2005), The late Nd reflects a memory trace containing amodal spatial information. Psychophysiology, 42: 531–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2005.00309.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2005
- (Received September 21, 2004; Accepted March 24, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.