This research was supported by the German Research Foundation. We thank Sandra Hasse and Franziska Wende for assistance in data acquisition.
Auditory streaming affects the processing of successive deviant and standard sounds
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 668–676, November 2005
How to Cite
Müller, D., Widmann, A. and Schröger, E. (2005), Auditory streaming affects the processing of successive deviant and standard sounds. Psychophysiology, 42: 668–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2005.00355.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
- (Received November 29, 2004; Accepted June 3, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!