We gratefully acknowledge Maria Nazarin, Halle Jones, and Valerie Gilman for assistance with data collection, and Bill Troyer for technical and software support.
Gender and suppression of mid-latency ERP components during stress
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 720–725, November 2005
How to Cite
White, P. M., Kanazawa, A. and Yee, C. M. (2005), Gender and suppression of mid-latency ERP components during stress. Psychophysiology, 42: 720–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2005.00365.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
- (Received April 11, 2005; Accepted September 9, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.