Present address for Erica Jackson: Department of Exercise and Sport Science, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia, USA.
Cardiorespiratory fitness and laboratory stress: A meta-regression analysis
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 57–72, January 2006
How to Cite
Jackson, E. M. and Dishman, R. K. (2006), Cardiorespiratory fitness and laboratory stress: A meta-regression analysis. Psychophysiology, 43: 57–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00373.x
*Studies included in the meta-analysis.
**Studies retrieved for the meta-analysis, but not included.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- (Received April 20, 2005; Accepted October 20, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.