We thank Martin Eimer and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript. The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) is gratefully acknowledged for funding this project (grant number 425-20-308).
Varieties of attention in neutral trials: Linking RT to ERPs and EEG frequencies
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 113–125, January 2006
How to Cite
Jongen, E. M.M., Smulders, F. T.Y. and van Breukelen, G. J.P. (2006), Varieties of attention in neutral trials: Linking RT to ERPs and EEG frequencies. Psychophysiology, 43: 113–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00375.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received March 31, 2005; Accepted November 14, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.