This research was supported by Research Grant HL-52102, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
Hemodynamic profile, compensation deficit, and ambulatory blood pressure
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 46–56, January 2006
How to Cite
Ottaviani, C., Shapiro, D., Goldstein, I. B., James, J. E. and Weiss, R. (2006), Hemodynamic profile, compensation deficit, and ambulatory blood pressure. Psychophysiology, 43: 46–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00378.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- (Received October 28, 2004; Accepted November 10, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.