This study was supported by the Graduiertenkolleg 238 “Damage cascades in neurological disorders—studies with imaging techniques” (R.S.) and SFB 618, project B4 (S.L.), of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) in the Berlin NeuroImaging Center (AV) and Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin, project C4 (G.C.). The authors thank Claudia Preuschhof for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Now you feel it—now you don't: ERP correlates of somatosensory awareness
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 31–40, January 2006
How to Cite
Schubert, R., Blankenburg, F., Lemm, S., Villringer, A. and Curio, G. (2006), Now you feel it—now you don't: ERP correlates of somatosensory awareness. Psychophysiology, 43: 31–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00379.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received April 18, 2005; Accepted December 19, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.