We thank all the families who took part in this study. Special thanks go to Christina Rügen and Jördis Haselow for their empathy in treating our subjects and their commitment in recording the ERP data. The data characterizing the somatic and neurological development of our subjects were kindly provided by Volker Hesse. We are grateful to Sabina Pauen and her group for kindly providing the data of the Bayley Mental Scale, as well as Zvi Penner and Petra Schulz for providing resources and manpower for acquiring the SETK-2 data. We thank Kerrie Elson-Güttler for proofreading and thereby considerably improving the manuscript. This study was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation, DFG) (FR-519/18-1) and by the Schram Foundation (T278/10824/2001, Genetic Bases of Specific Language Impairment).
Early N400 development and later language acquisition
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2006
How to Cite
Friedrich, M. and Friederici, A. D. (2006), Early N400 development and later language acquisition. Psychophysiology, 43: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00381.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- (Received July 18, 2005; Accepted December 19, 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.