Many thanks to Keith Rico, Teressa DelSanto, Joanna Doerfer, Amertah Perman, Stella Quinn, and Michael Reisner for helping with data collection. I also thank Donna Coch for her invaluable comments and suggestions, Glen Bodner for his helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript, and the three anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions.
Relatedness proportion effects on masked associative priming: An ERP study
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 21–30, January 2006
How to Cite
Grossi, G. (2006), Relatedness proportion effects on masked associative priming: An ERP study. Psychophysiology, 43: 21–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00383.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
- (Received June 28, 2005; Accepted January 16, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.