Research was supported by the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences (Mind and Brain Programme) and the Center for Junior Scientists at the University of Konstanz. We thank Scott Vrana, Steve Crites, and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript. Many thanks are also extended to Irene Winkler and Alexandra Weiss for help with data collection and analysis.
Processing of emotional adjectives: Evidence from startle EMG and ERPs
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 197–206, March 2006
How to Cite
Herbert, C., Kissler, J., Junghöfer, M., Peyk, P. and Rockstroh, B. (2006), Processing of emotional adjectives: Evidence from startle EMG and ERPs. Psychophysiology, 43: 197–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00385.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
- (Received April 26, 2005; Accepted January 6, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.