This work was funded by a DARPA grant (via NSF EIA 00-79800 AFK) to G. Gratton and M. Fabiani. We thank Charles L. Brown III for computer programming and technical assistance on the waveform display program and Dr. David Friedman for allowing us access to software developed in his laboratory.
Fast optical imaging of frontal cortex during active and passive oddball tasks
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 127–136, March 2006
How to Cite
Low, K. A., Leaver, E., Kramer, A. F., Fabiani, M. and Gratton, G. (2006), Fast optical imaging of frontal cortex during active and passive oddball tasks. Psychophysiology, 43: 127–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00390.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
- (Received August 18, 2005; Accepted February 7, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.