This study was supported by the Academy of Finland (grant 80819), RFBR (No. 05-04-49191a), and the Finnish Government Center for International Mobility (CIMO).
Pre-attentive representation of sound duration in the human brain
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 272–276, May 2006
How to Cite
Sysoeva, O., Takegata, R. and Näätänen, R. (2006), Pre-attentive representation of sound duration in the human brain. Psychophysiology, 43: 272–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00397.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- (Received September 18, 2005; Accepted March 6, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.