This work was supported by a grant from the French Ministry of Research and Education and performed when the first author was a member of the Laboratoire de Psychologie Cognitive. We thank Hammou Bouwalerh, Pascal Hot, Janick Naveteur, and Jean-Luc Péris for advice and technical assistance as well as Jennifer Coull for English correction.
A reasoning bias revealed by electrodermal activity
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 387–393, July 2006
How to Cite
Carbonnell, L., Vidal, F., Sequeira, H. and Caverni, J.-P. (2006), A reasoning bias revealed by electrodermal activity. Psychophysiology, 43: 387–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00413.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- (Received January 6, 2006; Accepted May 11, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.