This research was supported by NIH grants DA05147, AA00175, and AA09367.
Association between P3 event-related brain potential amplitude and adolescent problem behavior
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 465–469, September 2006
How to Cite
Iacono, W. G. and McGue, M. (2006), Association between P3 event-related brain potential amplitude and adolescent problem behavior. Psychophysiology, 43: 465–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00422.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- (Received December 30, 2005; Accepted May 19, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.