This research was supported by USPHS grant NS30029-26. We are very grateful for the technical assistance and dedication of Ms. Marina Shpaner and Ms. Jeannette Mahoney.
Preattentively grouped tones do not elicit MMN with respect to each other
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 423–430, September 2006
How to Cite
Ritter, W., De Sanctis, P., Molholm, S., Javitt, D. C. and Foxe, J. J. (2006), Preattentively grouped tones do not elicit MMN with respect to each other. Psychophysiology, 43: 423–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00423.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- (Received September 1, 2005; Accepted May 15, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.