This study was supported by grants of the German Research Foundation (DFG) to Almut Weike (We 2762/3-1) and Alfons Hamm (Ha 1593/10-2).
Fear acquisition requires awareness in trace but not delay conditioning
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 170–180, January 2007
How to Cite
Weike, A. I., Schupp, H. T. and Hamm, A. O. (2007), Fear acquisition requires awareness in trace but not delay conditioning. Psychophysiology, 44: 170–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00469.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- (Received December 22, 2005; Accepted August 7, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.