This study was supported by the German Research Foundation (Project-No.: SCHA 308/17-3). We are very grateful to Prof. Dr. Jens Jordan for providing us with pharmacological information. Katrin Holler was a great help with subject acquisition and organization of the study.
Enhancement of cerebral blood flow and cognitive performance following pharmacological blood pressure elevation in chronic hypotension
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 145–153, January 2007
How to Cite
Duschek, S., Hadjamu, M. and Schandry, R. (2007), Enhancement of cerebral blood flow and cognitive performance following pharmacological blood pressure elevation in chronic hypotension. Psychophysiology, 44: 145–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00472.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
- (Received April 26, 2006; Accepted September 12, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.