The authors acknowledge Mr. Aki Kuitunen for assisting in experiment performances, Ms. Satu Pakarinen for providing the tones, two anonymous reviewers, and all participants. This research was supported by the Academy of Finland (200522) and the Centre of International Mobility (CIMO).
Psychosocial stress attenuates general sound processing and duration change detection
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 30–38, January 2007
How to Cite
Simoens, V. L., Istók, E., Hyttinen, S., Hirvonen, A., Näätänen, R. and Tervaniemi, M. (2007), Psychosocial stress attenuates general sound processing and duration change detection. Psychophysiology, 44: 30–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00476.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- (Received July 8, 2006; Accepted September 28, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.