We are grateful to Christopher Bingham, Ph.D., for providing statistical help with calculations involving pupillary dilation, to Gordon Legge, Ph.D., and Chris Kallie for providing help with luminance measurements, to Anita Fuglestad, Nicholas Davenport, and Clay Collins for helping with data collection, and to Tonya White, M.D., for providing comments on the manuscript. Funding for the study was provided by a McKnight Land-Grant Professorship from the University of Minnesota to the first author.
Regulation of cognitive resources during sustained attention and working memory in 10-year-olds and adults
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 128–144, January 2007
How to Cite
Karatekin, C., Marcus, D. J. and Couperus, J. W. (2007), Regulation of cognitive resources during sustained attention and working memory in 10-year-olds and adults. Psychophysiology, 44: 128–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00477.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- (Received May 19, 2006; Accepted October 10, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.