This research was supported by a National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD) Young Investigator Award, a research fellowship from the American Psychiatric Institute for Research and Education, and Milton Rosenbaum research grant from the Department of Psychiatry at the University of New Mexico awarded to B.Y.L. J.C.E. was supported by a NARSAD Young Investigator Award and grants from National Institute of Drug Abuse (R21DA14111) and the National Institute of Mental Health (R01 MH61358, T32 MH19554). Other sources of support included a NIMH grant (R01 MH65304) to J.M.C. The authors thank Robin Douglas and Jeanne Schneider for coordinating subject participation, Ricardo Blanco, Cameron Ference, Gregory McHaffie, and Reza Safavi for assistance with manuscript preparation, and the study subjects for their participation.
Improved test–retest reliability of 50-ms paired-click auditory gating using magnetoencephalography source modeling
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 86–90, January 2007
How to Cite
Lu, B. Y., Edgar, J. C., Jones, A. P., Smith, A. K., Huang, M.-X., Miller, G. A. and Cañive, J. M. (2007), Improved test–retest reliability of 50-ms paired-click auditory gating using magnetoencephalography source modeling. Psychophysiology, 44: 86–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00478.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- (Received June 6, 2006; Accepted October 6, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.